This cabin bed, also known as a high sleeper is designed manufactured to British and European Standards at our factory in Rutland. Made from melamine faced wipe-clean, scratch resistant board, it is not a paper a covered high sleeper like many sold by UK discount stores. Maximum mattress thickness 15cm, We recommend using our ‘Jenny’ mattress with this bed which is 200cm (L) 90cm (W) 15cm (H) A 190 cm mattress can be used but there will be a gap. Includes a bed base with ‘breathing’ holes Designed for Children over 6 years to teenagers Comes flat-packed for easy home assembly ASSEMBLED DIMENTIONS Bed : 203cm (L) 94cm (W) 151cm (H) Wardrobe : 83cm (W) 50cm (D) Desk : 90cm (L) 50cm (W) Please note: any accessories shown in the above photography – such as mattresses are not included in the stated price. ** IMPORTANT ** Delivery of this cabin bed is ONLY possible by a driver to MAINLAND England, Wales and south of (and including) Glasgow/Edinburgh regions of Scotland, but delivery may take 5-15 working days depending on geographical area (Scotland may take a little longer). We deliver our high sleeper cabin beds to each area in cycle so these are maximum lead times
- Crisp white finish, with wardrobe, drawers, desk Shelves behind fixed position ladder
- Manufactured in Rutland UK from melamine faced wipe-clean, scratch resistant board.
- Bed base with breathing holes
- Manufactured to British and European standards
- DELIVERY POSSIBLE TO MAINLAND ENGLAND, WALES, SOUTH OF AND INCLUDING GLASGOW / EDINBURGH